Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ye Olde Royal Predctions: Week 6

I'm still trying to get through the second leg of the Ben Cup, but it is difficult. I'm only to the first PK and already it is difficult to watch. But I will try to press on. Anyway, here are this week's predictions:

Thursday, May 1:
Energy Drinks 1 vs. Streamer Warehouse 3

Saturday, May 3:
Louganises 1 vs. NERds 1
KC 1 vs. Columbus 2
TST 1 vs. Houston 2
LAG 3 vs. REAL SALT LAKE 2
Dallas 2 vs. NTOTB 0

Sunday, May 4:
Ben Cup Losers 2 vs. Crapids/Cripids 1

Bonus Pick:
Wednesday, April 30:
US Open Cup Play-In:
NTOTB 1 vs. REAL SALT LAKE 2

Yes, I have RSL losing to LA, I'm aware. The last two games have inspired no confidence whatsoever. I'm not sure they can stop Donovan with how well he is playing.

Last week's results:
OK, that was much better. Not my best week ever, but at least it was decent.
4 right (0 exact), 3 wrong (57%)

MLS Season Total: 15-20 [1 exact] (43%, 3%)

No comments: