Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ye Olde Royal Predctions: Week 4

A decent, if unspectacular, week for my predictions last week as I went an even .500. I did call the big Ben Cup win for RSL, but I don't think anyone on Earth (or beyond) had that scoreline. That was insanity, but in a good way! Here's the Royal Predictions for this week's MLS action:

Thursday, April 17:
Columbus 1 vs. Ben Cup Losers 3

Saturday, April 19:
REAL SALT LAKE 2 vs. Toronto FC 2
NERds 0 vs. Energy Drinks 1
San Jose "First Goals" 1 vs. Crapids/Cripids 3
Creamsickles 2 vs. LAG 1

Sunday (Sunday! Sunday! <-insert monster truck announcer here), April 20 (Duuuuuuude.....4/20! heh heh....wait, what's going on?):
Takin a KC 0 vs. Chicago Louganises 2
Dallas 1 vs. TST 1

Last week's results:
On MLS action I did ok, getting half right. Then, on the CCC action I also got them half right. A very wishy-washy week for the predictions.
MLS: 4 right (0 exact), 4 wrong (50%)
CCC: 1 right (0 exact), 1 wrong (50%)


MLS Season Total: 11-10 [1 exact] (52% right, 5% exact)
All Comps. Total: 12-11 [1] (52%, 4%)

No comments: