Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ye Olde Royal Predctions-Week 3

I hate to distract from the Ben Cup fun (so make sure you go there!), but I just realized there's a Wednesday night game this week, so I need to get the predictions up. Here we go:

Wednesday, April 9:
NERds 1 @ KC 2
Bonus CCC picks:
Pachuca 2 @ DCU 2 (Pachuca wins 4-2 on aggregate)
Houston 1 @ Saprissa 2 (Saprissa wins 2-1 on aggregate)

Saturday, April 12:
Chi. Louganises 3 @ San Jose 1
Crapids 1 @ NERds 1
Goats TST 2 @ Crew Socks 1
Houston 1 @ KC 1
Energy Drinks 1 @ Dallas 2

BEN CUP LEG 1:
Ben Cup Losers 1 @ Real Salt Lake 2

Sunday, April 13:
Toronto 1 @ LAG 2

Last weeks results:
MUCH MUCH MUCH better than week 1. I'm back in the saddle baby! Cowboy up! Eight seconds! Other rodeo related phrases!
6 right (1 exact), 1 wrong for 86%

Season total: 7-6 (54% right, 8% exact)

One last note, congrats to Seattle fans (and to the ownership for actually listening to the fanbase) on keeping the Sounders name. Well done. And then talk of bringing in a "Thierry Henry-caliber player" (Did you watch the press conference? I did.)? Wow. Although, I'm not sure how the fans have earned a DP already, but I guess they're doing something we aren't.

No comments: