Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Royal Rankings #3

It's time for another edition of the Royal Rankings. Don't worry, there will be some Ben Cup Leg 2 content up soon, but I want to get my new rankings up sooner rather than later. And awaaaaay we go:

14 NTOTB (aka San Jose) - Expansion fever, catch it! Actually, don't. It makes you suck.
13 REAL SALT LAKE - Is it still deja vu when it has happened so many times? At least the Talley goal saves the Ben Cup.
12 Houston - As the kids say, "WTF?"
11 Chivas TST - I've said all year I wasn't sold. They are proving me right.
10 LAG - Donovan is on fire. Must be prepping for his part in "Eurotrip 2: Landycakes Abroad"...
09 Energy Drinks - ...Co-starring Jozy Altidore as 'Farnsworth, the wide-eyed emigrant'. No, I have no idea where I got that either.
08 DC United/Ben Cup Losers - I still think they have the firepower to bring home the Shield once again.
07 Crapids/Cripids - Just like Kid, they've got a sweet fade. Ah, 'House Party' references, will you ever be out of style?
05 (tie) NERds & KC - Tough teams to figure out. Can't pick one over the other.
04 Dallas - Leading the West. Right now that's like taking first in a U-5 league.
03 Toronto Streamer Warehouse - You need streamers? We got 'em! You can't beat our prices, they're INSAAAAAAAAAANE!
02 Columbus - Your current MLS points leader. Welcome to 'The Twilight Zone.'
01 Chicago Louganises - Diving right in to a second straight #1!

No comments: