Monday, March 10, 2008

Ahhh, a new season is upon us-Week 1 Predictions

The start of the MLS season is fast approaching (March 29), as well as baseball season (March 31-GO CUBS!), making this one of the best times of year for sports (especially with no more [american] football for months and months yay!). With it comes my new tradition of playing MFLS.com fantasy soccer against DCU Ben and, with that, my weekly MLS predictions. The following are very early and were made while I am half asleep (as is this nonsensical post) and so may be changed as the season gets closer, but for now, here's my first go-round for 2008:

Toronto 1 @ Columbus 2
Chicago 3 @ RSL 1
Houston 1 @ NERds 1
DCU 2 @ KC 0
LAG 1 @ Cripids 1
Chivas TST 1 @ Dallas 2

I hate to have that result for RSL, but for some reason I have a bad feeling about that one. Let's all hope the Reds prove me wrong!

1 comment:

beanjah said...

i think you underestimate el piojo (claudio lopez) and the fact that the Wiz will be playing in their minor league baseball stadium/bleachers. i'll go with DC 2 KC 1.