Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two To Go

So I'm finally almost caught up with grades for this season, I only have 2 games left to watch:
-The River opener against the energy bovines, which I was at, so I just need to watch it to refresh the memory.
-The ESPN2 Houston game which I watched in bits and pieces, but need to watch the whole thing to grade fairly.
After I get that done I will have season-long grades for all the RSLers (with much thanks to Jim G. and Dadof6 for their help with the San Jose affair on the station that must not be named).
But for now, the rest of the site is up to date and ready to go (the team leaders/stats section is updated). And once RSL's season is over, say...November 23rd (with the Cup of course), I will have an end-of-season recap and the Royal Awards (better name coming depending on my brain-ha!). Thanks for coming by and GO RSL!

No comments: