Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ye Olde Royal Predictions: Week 13

Still working on getting through the TST game before tonight's game, but I wanted to get the predictions up on time this week for once.

Wednesday, June 18th:
Energy Bovines 0 vs. NERds 2
NTOTB 2 vs. REAL SALT LAKE 3

Thursday, June 19th:
Chicago's BSOF 2 vs. TST 1

Saturday, June 21st:
KC 1 vs. Streamer Warehouse 2
Dallass 1 vs. Energy Bovines 1
NERds 2 vs. REAL SALT LAKE 1
Creamsickles 2 vs. Crapids/Cripids 2
THE* 2 vs. LAG 3

Sunday, June 22nd:
NTOTB 1 vs. Ben Cup Losers 3

*THE is my newest reference for Columbus because of the stupid "THE Crew" in their logo. If it's on their logo, it's their name. Presenting the Columbus THE. (Yes, I'm reaching)

Last week's results:
A solid, plus-.500 week. And honestly, I hate to mark myself down for the RSL game, did ANYONE see that coming? Didn't think so.
4 right (0 exact), 3 wrong (57%)

Season Total:
36-48 [5 exact] (43%, 6%)

No comments: