Friday, June 13, 2008

Ye Olde Royal Predictions: Week 12: FM 2008 is the devil!

So I've gotten sucked back into Football Manager 2008 (well, Worldwide Soccer Manager, but it's the same thing) and, as a result, the Review is suffering. But, quickly, here are my week 12 predictions (as before, all predictions were made before this week's games-proven by my painfully wrong prediction on Thursday's game):

Thursday, June 12th:
NERds 1 vs. Creamsickles 1

Saturday, June 14th:
Crapids 1 vs. Streamer Warehouse 2
Energy Bovines 0 vs. Unitedwagen 2
THE Crew (seriously, does their logo need the word 'The'?) 1 vs. Wiz 2
LAG 3 vs. NTOTB 1
REAL SALT LAKE 0 vs. TST 3

Sunday, June 15th:
Blanco School of Flopping (BSOF) 1 vs. Dallass 2

I hate to make that prediction for RSL, but they are headed to the HDC this weekend. Also known as the 'Royal Burial Grounds'. But trust me, I would like nothing more than a big RSL win over tst. GO RSL!

Last week's results:
BIG week for me! It's about time!
5 correct (1 exact), 2 wrong (71%)

Season Total:
32-45 [5 exact] (42%, 6%)

And, oh yes, never fear RSL fans! If my game is correct (and we can all hope that it is), RSL WILL win the MLS Cup this year. Of course, they also should have won the Open Cup this year for that logic to work, but we can conveniently forget that part, right?

No comments: