Monday, May 19, 2008

Ye Olde Royal Predictions: Week 9

So I had an improvement this week, but I'm still not up to where I want to be. I did, however, notice this disclaimer on James Edward's blog on his predictions:
"Note: I'm counting draws in my record, therefore picking 33 percent of the games correct would be considered average."
Mainly I'm just posting this to make myself feel better, as I run on the same rules. By his logic I am still above average! YAY! Ah, lowered expectations, you are a sweet, sweet nectar.

Wednesday, May 21st:
Ben Cup Losers 1 vs. Streamer Warehouse 3

Thursday, May 22nd:
Houston Creamsickles 2 vs. NTOTB 1

Saturday, May 24th:
NERds 0 vs. Columbus 2
Streamer Death 2 vs. Unitedwagen 2
REAL SALT LAKE 2 vs. Dallass 3
TST 0 vs. Crapids/Cripids 2
Kansas City 2 vs. LAG 3

Sunday, May 25th:
The Blanco School of Flopping 1 vs. Energy Drinks 2

Last week's results:
3 right (0 exact), 4 wrong (43%)

Season total:
21-34 [3 exact] (38%, 5%)

No comments: