Friday, May 30, 2008

Ye Olde Royal Predictions: Week 10

I know, I know, the week has already started and seems to be about half over, but I promise I made these predictions BEFORE the week started. In my defense, I don't know the finals of any of this week's games so far so I may be posting wrong predictions for games that already happened-yay!

Wednesday, May 28th:
Houston 3 vs. Dallas 2

Thursday, May 29th:
Unitedwagen 1 vs. NERds 2

Saturday, May 31st:
LAG 2 vs. Streamer Warehouse 2
Energy Drinks 1 vs. Houston 2
NTOTB 1 vs. REAL SALT LAKE 3
NiƱa, Pinta, Santa Maria 2 vs. TST 1

Sunday, June (already?!?!) 1st:
Dallas 0 vs. Crapids/Cripids 3

Last week's results:
About the usual around here these days.
3 right (0 exact), 5 wrong (38%)

Season Total:
24-39 [3 exact] (38%, 5%)

No comments: