Saturday, June 27, 2009

Toronto vs. Real Salt Lake GAMEDAY

Trying to get my sidebars somewhat up to date and I thought, "What the hell? Let's throw a prediction or two out there." So here goes:

Tonight:
Those dirty, dirty Canucks (ha ha, sorry I have a Canadian friend and it has become habit) 1 - Real Salt Lake 2
Salt Lake at home against a jet-lagged, 2nd game in 3 days Toronto team at altitude? I like our chances.

Tomorrow:
Brazil 2 - USA 1
As much as I want the US to win (and there certainly is a chance they could pull it off), I don't see it happening. Especially with Bradley out with one of the worst (if not THE worst) straight reds I've ever seen. Plus, although related, judging by the calls from rest of the tournament, I doubt the US will get through the match with 11.

Discuss.

No comments: