Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Finally!

Well, we now have a shiny new computer and working internet access, so things can start getting back to normal in Royal Review country. However, I have decided that since I can't watch the upcoming game against Houston, I will hold off on posting a review on the game. I may post a few thoughts, but I can't in good faith write a review of something I didn't see. This may actually be a good thing in a way as it allows me to focus more on the big upcoming BEN CUP 2007 match on September 12th at RFK. As the official (co-)home of the Ben Cup I will try to do as much coverage as I can, including pictures of the trophy (if I can get it finished in time!). So get excited peoples, the Ben Cup is only a week away and RSL needs only a tie to clinch the title for the second straight year (and only the second year of the rivalry)!!! Oh yeah, and beat Houston again. :) Creeeeeeeeeamsicklesssssssss!

PS-Congrats RSL on the big win at LA. You are now officially not the worst team in MLS.

PPS-Congrats to Willis Forko, Atiba Harris, and big Chris Seitz on their respective national team callups. Well done boys!

PPPS-I hate you HDNet. More than you will ever know.

No comments: